HR Insights Lead
Oakleaf Partnership is partnering with a Financial Services organisation based in London to support with the hire of an ED level HR Analytics/Technology professional who will play a key role in driving the future of the firms advanced analytics offering.
Leading a small team, the HR Insights Lead will work with a variety of key stakeholders and play a critical role in digital transformation within HR. Other key responsibilities will include:
- Functioning as SME within the HR community and wider business to build effective relationships with senior stakeholders, influencing and developing modern and innovative solutions that meet business needs
- Partnering with HRBP's and the business to capture and translate business requirements for analytics solutions, considering the HR and business strategies
- Advocating the capabilities and benefits of HR analytics/technology to a broad range of stakeholders
- Understand the impact of data driven recommendations within HR, the business and the workforce
- Strong influencer with excellent stakeholder management
- Previous experience working with innovative HR technologies and imbedding them into organisations
- Passion for people analytics and ability to relay this enthusiasm to other colleagues across HR to get their buy in
- Strong project management experience
To be considered for interview, or for further information, please apply accordingly.