A fantastic opportunity has arisen in our Group HR function to support a number of global HR initiatives designed to support the implementation and embedding of our business strategy and growth ambitions. This role provides the chance to work closely with the Group HR Director and other members of the Executive committee to help shape the global people strategy and drive employee engagement through the design and implementation of value add HR solutions. The role reports into the HR Director for HR Programs and Group Functions.
You will have the opportunity to help shape our people management approach through:
- Owning and driving the functional HR global HR plan
- Leading a number of global HR initiatives including the annual employee survey
- Providing oversight and support to the annual performance and compensation processes
- Working closely with the HRIS team to define and improve HR analytics and reporting capability
- Continuously reviewing and improving existing HR business processes to provide an enhanced employee and manager experience
In terms of experience we would be interested to hear from you if you have experience of:
- Design and delivery of value add global programs in support of strategic goals and ambitions in an international organization
- Creation and management of corporate HR plans, including resource and budget management
- Management of employee surveys and engagement programs
- Performance and Compensation management
The role will be based in our Global Head Office near Liverpool Street, London EC3A.