Remote Based Role
My client is looking for an experienced HR Employment Field Consultant to join their team.
** The Candidate must be living in one of the following locations: Gloucester or Swindon**
Representing and wowing clients within your portfolio with your friendly personality, knowledge of employment law and HR. Creating new employment documentation and reviewing existing documents ensuring their content is compliant with current legislation and HR best practice and at the same time building up a lasting relationship with the client.
Employment Regional Manager.
- Meet with client and create the employment documentation or to critique the clients own documentation to meet their needs, in accordance with the companies policies and procedures.
- Manage your workload in order to ensure that client expectations are met and no complaints are upheld.
- Liaise with Documentation Consultants and deal with queries as appropriate.
- Liaise with clients and deal with queries as appropriate.
- Manage your workload in accordance with the company's current policies, procedures, SLAs and KPIs.
- Ensure deadlines and any targets are met.
- Attend team meetings as required, which are sometimes held on Saturdays.
- To record work utilising the IT systems in place.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties as the role may change to meet the overall objectives of the department.
Qualities, skills and experience required
- Thorough knowledge of employment law and practices
- Professional approach
- Excellent client service skills
- Confident manner facing clients and on the phone
- Ability to work under pressure
- Organisational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Capable of using Microsoft word and other IT systems