Principal Consultant - People Change Management
Director Level Role - People Change Management
This global mid-sized Management Consulting firm, based in central London is currently seeking a senior level hire for their People Change Practice to support the growth and development of this exciting and successful area within this forward thinking firm.
Sitting within the People and Change practice, the team focuses on transforming the performance of client organisations by changing the way people are led, managed and developed. This organisation has an enviable culture and a different approach to Change and how they work with clients, bringing a unique mix of logic and creativity to make a real difference where it matters.
The role will get involved in some delivery with a main focus on expanding and selling work, whilst also managing and developing the team.
- Successfully managing multiple and/or complex consulting projects at one or more clients
- Ensuring meaningful client value is delivered through a strong mix of best-practices solutions, skills, and capabilities.
- Managing growth by identifying sales opportunities on existing accounts and developing newly sourced work.
- Managing teams of consultants and client staff at client site
- Current relevant People Change Management Consulting experience, gained whilst leading a team within a Consulting Firm.
- Experience in supporting business expansion opportunities within existing accounts and bringing on new business opportunities
- Proposal development experience including the ability to effectively sell business solutions to clients
- Running projects and managing teams; and delivery experience driving business requirements, identifying gaps and omissions, and designing solutions
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent experience
Salary circa £80,000 - £110,000 DOE + car allowance and excellent bonus.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.