BP have a Fixed Term Contract for approx 12 months available in our St James office in central London.
The successful applicant will ensure the agenda runs smoothly and efficiently, including co-ordination of briefings and reporting, management of engagement and preparation of materials and information to support these. The successful candidate enables the HR Director, CFO to execute their responsibilities effectively, co-ordinates specific communications and ensures accurate and timely reporting. In addition, they act as HR Business Partner and Integrator across all areas of the portfolio including Group Finance, Tax, Treasury, M&A, Audit, Global Business Services, IT&S, and Investor Relations. The role holder will have the opportunity to shape the people agenda across the CFO portfolio. It will provide a great range of experiences and networking opportunities. The HR BP will operate at a global level as a member of the HR leadership team.
- Manage support for the HRD CFO in day-to-day activities, monitoring and prioritising delivery of actions and initiatives.
- Support the agenda through the coordination of meetings/events as required. This will involve the proactive development of agendas, briefing materials, presentations and communications materials, ensuring that actions and plans are clearly recorded and that delivery is monitored.
- Lead or manage specific projects and studies. This includes working with broader HR leadership team and the HR CoEs.
- Act as integrator of the CFO teams seeking out shared agenda items and opportunities to connect the teams through bi-monthly calls
- Plan for and execute CFO HR forums as required by the HRD in support of the Finance capability agenda and Functions strategy projects
- Act as a focal point for the CFO HR Leads for ad hoc queries
- Manage compilation of action plans or common measures across CFO to continuously improve employee engagement and retention
- Manage HR approvals from the CFO teams ensuring completeness of requests, adherence to the appropriate DOAs and effective tracking and feedback on requests
- Support and lead grievance and disciplinary processes, including execution of investigations, as needed
- Act as a point of contact for the HRD CFO for other ad-hoc requests, providing advice and guidance.