HR Business Partner
- Morgan Law
- Central London
- Change Management, HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Not for profit / Charity
- Contract type
An exciting not-for-profit in Central London is looking for a new People Business Partner to join their diverse team on a permanent basis.
Supporting the Head of HR, you will deliver the full scope of Human Resources service in line with people strategy by building relationships with stakeholders.
This role will involve two days a week at the main office in Central London, two days out in services and one day working from home.
- Supporting complex employee relations casework, providing best practice advice and leading issues to successful resolution
- Leading in restructuring and organisational change management programmes (TUPE)
- Managing workforce activity planning to support delivery of business strategy
- Aiding the implementation of Group Diversity and Inclusion strategies
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner to influence, challenge and negotiate within a leading not-for-profit organisation.
If you are interested in this role and feel you would be a good fit, please apply online today.