Senior Manager, HR Transformation - SuccessFactors
Are you a focussed and experienced HR Transformation consultant with exposure to SuccessFactors projects?
Our client is looking for Senior Managers who have worked in HR consulting at this level previously with to HR system implementations with SuccessFactors.
As a manager you will become a key resource within this fast growing SAP SuccessFactors team as part of the transformation and deployment of this leading SaaS HR application.
Your key responsibilities
- You will lead workstreams on all stages of the project life cycle; from planning through to post go-live support and often commencing with strategy and business case development stages
- Delivering leading quality client services
- Analyse complex problems and deliver insightful solutions, utilising all of your technical experience of past SuccessFactors implementations
- The development of HR technology strategies
- The selection and management of HR information systems to support the wider initiatives of the business
- The review and improvement of payroll operations to help reduce cost and risk
- Encourage and facilitate collaboration between team members, and endorse an inclusive working environment
- Liaising with all parts of the business and your colleagues to aid a smooth and timely delivery of projects
- Identify and flag any secondary engagement opportunities
- Contribute to business development and client pursuit activities, by preparing proposals, presentations for potential clients and thought leadership brochures
Experience you'll have
- In depth knowledge of SuccessFactors and its differentiators
- Understanding the change management required to successfully transform a team to being competent using SuccessFactors
- Experience within another consulting firm of SuccessFactors implementation within a large client
- Experience in gathering business requirements and aiding the translation into technical requirements
- Proven experience of leading a project workstream in SuccessFactors implementation
- Be informed and up to date with key technical and functional skills, as well as being aware of industry trends
- Certification in one or more of the following SuccessFactors modules ie - Employee Central; Performance Management; Compensation
- Extremely strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of the SuccessFactors Roadmap
- Involvement of working within large and complex environments ideally across large organisations
- Understanding with onshore/offshore delivery models
What this can do for you
- A competitive remuneration package
- An inclusive environment supporting flexible working and real opportunities for career development
- Opportunity to join a growing team with a strong pipeline of work
- A flexible benefits package
You will need to be geographically mobile both in the UK&I and across EMEA, and therefore you will ideally hold an UK/EU passport with no visa restrictions.
If you want to join a business who invest just as much in their own people as they do their clients, apply today to be considered or call 0207 415 2815 for a confidential discussion.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.