Associate HR Business Partner
Through partnering closely with stakeholders, the successful candidate will support the business to successfully deliver people initiatives that enable the organisation to achieve its aims. This will be an excellent opportunity to coach, influence and give expert advice on business issues and changes in a well-known charitable organisation.
Our client is a large charity based in London
The responsibilities of the role will be:
- To partner closely with allocated business units, focusing on building strong relationships with senior stakeholders in order to understand customer needs, ensuring that that HR initiatives have a positive impact.
- To support HR Business Partners to deliver organisational change programmes and champion a best practice approach to change management. The role will also take the lead on restructures where appropriate
- To deputise for the HRBP as needed, and take the lead on BAU initiatives
- To partner with, encourage and challenge managers within the people planning process, ensuring decisions are aligned with the organisational priorities and direction
- To proactively monitor all relevant people data to identify emerging trends and come up with suitable interventions
- To work proactively to ensure that people plans are being implemented appropriately by the business
- To work closely with internal colleagues within L&D, HR Operations, Employee Relations and Resourcing to provide a joined up HR Service to the organisation
- In conjunction with the Reward team, to provide managers with advice on salary and benefits.
- To conduct or support salary benchmarking and job evaluations as appropriate.
- To manage HR projects and development initiatives which support organisational goals.
In order to be successful in the role, candidates will need to display the following:
- Demonstrable experience of working in an HR Business Partner model, with a clear and concise understanding about how HR can contribute to the success of an organisation
- Strong experience of supporting HR Change Processes
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast paced and often ambiguous environment
- Excellent knowledge of Employment Legislation and its application
- Experience of using data and insight to communicate and influence decision making
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders and challenge constructively when required
- Lots of confidence in coaching and influencing managers
12 Month Fixed Term Contract, Salary up to £42,000 dependant on experience