Part Time Pension Manager
- Oakleaf Partnership
- Birmingham, West Midlands
- £150 - £200 per day
- Job Level
- Distribution & Logistics
- Contract type
Oakleaf are happy to be working with an industry leading distribution company who are looking for a Pension Manager to join their team in Birmingham.
The Pension Manager will report into the Head of Reward and be responsible for the following.
- Overseeing all activity around the company's pension scheme
- Advising on all matters relating to pension and ensuring all activity adheres to legislative and compliance procedures
- Liaise with and maintain strong key stakeholder relationships
- Produce and present necessary reports such as monthly expenditures and scheme accounts
- Manage autoenrollment programme
- Liaise with third party Finance and Legal teams
- Advise employees on pension queries as first point of contact
- Ensure all records are compliant with GDPR legislation
The successful Pension Manager must have experience managing defined benefits pensions, have up to date knowledge on pensions legislation, and have experience of managing DC pension plans.