If you a looking to work in a fast phased environment with a professional business working alongside Key stakeholders to help drive employee and the organisations performance making them a great place to work, please read on.
One of the UK's leading logistics businesses, our clients main aim is to offer support and leadership to each employee ensuring career visions and expectations are reached. They wish to extend the high level of customer service they deliver to consumer's right over to their employees to guarantee they have a clear vision for their future.
You will have 2 sites to look after.
You will play a significant role within this business. You will be heavily involved in supporting and shaping the worker programme and delivery of the business agenda. Your input will need to have a substantial positive impression on our customers through our employees.
This is an ideal role for a HR professional who wants to be part of shaping the function through effective relationships.
- Offering a true HR partnering service to stakeholders
- Coaching and supporting managers and senior leaders to come to the best commercial outcome
- Delivering an excellent HR service, utilising the specialists within the people function to deliver on strategic priorities and business needs
- Supporting business and process change, partnering stakeholders through that change
- Being part of defining HR excellence within the new HR structure as an integral part of the people team
- Extensive Employee Relations experience and knowledge of UK Employment Law
- Relevant qualification (CIPD) or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of a unionised manufacturing work environment
- Smart and professional appearance and approach; assertive and empathetic
- Effective relationship management at middle/senior management level, with strong influencing and coaching abilities
- Able to develop, implement and manage relevant projects to completion
- Reliable, consistent and resilient; able to use own initiative and manage stressful situations
- Excellent communicator - verbal, written, mediation/facilitation, presentation and training skills
- A safety-conscious approach to work
- Continuous Improvement, zero defect and customer focused mind-set
- A supportive team player with a flexible and proactive approach to work load
- Develop, implement and review Company HR strategy, plans and projects
- Support in raising the calibre and capability of line managers and departmental teams, ensuring development needs are addressed through training and development programmes, ongoing coaching and/or specific development activities
- Long-term human resource, talent management and succession planning
- Manage and deliver recruitment and induction activity to recruit and retain high quality employees
- Drive and support performance management processes to achieve a high performance / high productivity culture, including performance review cycles
- Provide professional HR support to line managers and the senior management team; providing coaching, advice and direct support with employee relations matters, ensuring best practice standards and company policies and procedures are followed
- Design and deliver relevant change, training and development projects and programmes
- Champion and actively contribute to a supportive workplace culture based on cooperation and respect
- Direct line management of the HR/Reception team
- Manage the administration of personnel filing systems and other employee data in line with GDPR requirements
- Manage the internal administration of benefits schemes, i.e. private medical cover, pensions, life assurance, and liaise with relevant external parties and providers
- Support Continuous Improvement to maximise profit and reduce waste
- Work to support the Health and Safety policy and a safety conscious work environment
- Lead by example; promote and act in accordance with Company values, systems, policies and procedures
My client is offering a competitive salary up to £50,000 DOE and excellent benefits package.
If this role is of interest to you please apply or contact Charlotte Gordon on:
Direct Line: 0115 934 8691
Mobile: 07920 831 252