This is a new role for an HR Manager to join a fast moving, technology organisation at a pivotal time in this organisation’s growth and development.
This is a role where you can really make your mark from day one and join a small team that will be valued for their professional excellence and service across the business.
- Provide a pro-active, commercial, ‘hands on’ HR generalist service.
- Play an active part in progressing HR through the delivery of focused HR interventions and projects. Operate as a valued and visible partner to help achieve the organisation’s ambitions and objectives.
- Develop the recruitment and selection process, ensuring that the best talent is acquired.
- Progress all talent processes from learning and development to succession planning.
- Deliver exceptional service and support to all client groups in order to foster true engagement opportunities.
- Act as the primary point of contact and provide advice on employee relations activity, including case management.
- Graduate calibre and CIPD qualified.
- Proven HR generalist experience gained in a fast paced, customer centric environment such as retail, media, leisure or sport.
- Strong HR business partnering skills.
- Proven change management, employee relations and recruitment expertise.
- Strong personal impact and relationship building skills.
- Excellent team skills and a practical approach to all HR issues.
- Results driven, customer focused, committed to delivering HR excellence.
- Creative and ready to embrace change alongside a pragmatic delivery orientation for the day-to-day.
This is a confidential Search assignment so we will be unable to give further information over the phone.
In the first instance, please click the apply button and forward your CV and current remuneration. Quoting Ref: HRM/0318.
Decisions for Growth - HR Executive Search Specialists.