- Circa £60,000 + Car Allowance & Excellent Benefits
- Compensation & Benefits, Pensions, Reward
- West Midlands, UK & Eire
- Job Level
- Contract type
This is an exciting time to join Bromford - a progressive and innovative social enterprise that’s implementing a brand new, radical strategy which is designed to make a real difference to people’s lives. We’ve been named as a top 3 best place to work in the UK by Glassdoor and recently announced exciting plans to partner with South West-based Merlin Housing, meaning even more new homes, relationships and opportunities.
As you can imagine, with a joint investment of £1.5b set aside for 14,000 new homes over the next decade, we’re always on the look-out for top talent…and as a progressive, dynamic and forward-thinking Reward Manager, you’ll be at the heart of a People Development team that’s totally committed to ensuring we’re fully equipped for the challenges that lie ahead.
It’s an exciting opportunity, combining strategic and operational input, offering you the chance to have a real impact in shaping our total reward package and in the process help us on our journey to making Bromford an employer of choice.
What’s the role?
- To act as in-house expert providing detailed insight into the psychology of reward and how best to leverage the full potential of all Bromford colleagues.
- To lead on the pay and reward agenda for Bromford including, approach to pay, Reward and benefits and Pensions. You will work alongside the Leadership team to offer a full customer experience, providing the best value to the business at the same time.
- You will complete extensive modelling and analysis of the current organisation. Complete salary surveys and relevant benchmarking exercises to develop a comprehensive Reward strategy.
- Build external relationships and benchmarking groups to leverage knowledge of what others are doing in terms of Pay and Reward
- You will be involved in preparing board papers on anything pay and reward related
- Responsible for driving process improvement across the shared services team and help upskill knowledge in more efficient processes and practises
This role would suit those that are passionate and excited about the possibilities for reward. Someone who loves change and working in a fast moving, challenging environment.
What do I need?
- Extensive experience of management reporting on all elements of pay and reward
- Experience in contributing to design and implementation of reward programmes
- Detailed understanding of current and future thinking around reward strategies and provide insight and new thinking to the organisation
- Excellent project management skills, demonstrating the ability to deliver results when under pressure in a dynamic environment
- A natural curiosity, commercialism and pragmatism with a desire to adapt and adopt best practice to benefit the business
- The ability to work in a pressured environment and influence key decision makers
If this sounds like your ideal opportunity, then we’d love to hear from you!
To apply, please click the apply button.
Closing date for applications: 18th March 2018
Interviews scheduled for: 21st March 2018