EMEA LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT- 70% Delivery
- Annapurna HR Ltd
- City of London, London
- £55000 - £65000 per annum + benefits
- Learning & Development, Organisational Development
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - UP TO 70% FACILITATION
Our client, a unique global consultancy, is looking to recruit a talented Learning and Development professional with a strong passion for facilitation, to join them in London.
This role will have a 70% focus on delivery and facilitation of programmes and the remainder of the role will then focus on strategy, design and implementation of new programmes, as well as stakeholder management.
They are looking for:
- An experienced Organisational Development professional with excellent stakeholder management capabilities and a history of working with senior leaders.
- Creative approach to facilitation of programmes
- An ability to lead in a standalone role across EMEA.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you love training and facilitation and you enjoy working with stakeholders at a senior level. You will really be able to make this role your own and make your mark in the company.
For more information on this position, please contact Terri Wickett on 02030312468 or send your CV and cover note through to firstname.lastname@example.org