Compensation & Benefits Manager - 6 month FTC
- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £55000 - £70000 per annum
- Compensation & Benefits
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
I am working exclusively with a leading specialist insurance business in recruiting for a Compensation and Benefits Specialist to join the business initially on a 6 month FTC. Reporting into the Head of HR this is individual will be responsible for providing high quality reward/compensation & benefits services to the business for both UK and overseas locations.
The focus of the role will be predominately on the benefits side and will involve:
- Review Country Benefits to develop a strategy to address provision gaps
- Review current Benefit processes to identify process improvements and opportunities to reassign administrative work to appropriate graded roles.
- Ensure all benefits and changes are proactively communicated to employees
- As required conduct pay and benefits benchmarking across all geographies.
- To review and maintain relationships with external suppliers of employee benefits and develop other non-cash reward initiatives.
- Produce and maintain the Flexible Benefits System
- Work closely with the HR team to develop and implement the company's pay and reward strategy
- Responsibility for the management of incentive schemes and processes and recognition arrangements in line with company policy
- When required, provide market competitor analysis to attract and retain talent. Maintain market data and participate in pay and benefits surveys and enable access to current market pay data to support HR Business Partners and Recruiting.
- Ensure compensation support is provided in terms of job evaluation, grading structures and incentives.
The successful candidate will have strong flexible benefits knowledge, have managed compensation processes and have an understanding as well as international experience. You will be able to manage broker relationships confidently and have excellent influencing skills and credibility at senior level. If you are interested in hearing more then please apply or get in touch, email@example.com.