HR Payroll & Systems Administrator
- Royston, Hertfordshire
- £27000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
- HR Systems & Data Analytics
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Engineering / Manufacturing
- Contract type
HR Systems, HR Analyst, HR Payroll, Time & Attendance, Human Resources Project Administrator, Permanent
I am currently recruiting for a permanent HR Payroll and Systems Administrator to be based at the Royston site of a prestigious and well known organisation.
This role has been created due to an internal promotion and although sits within the HR team - candidates with a payroll administration bias on their cv will also be considered alongside candidates who have an HR Systems/HR Analyst background.
Reporting to the HR Services Team Leader, the role is responsible for pay and systems administration.
The role will also be accountable for all HR and Management reporting and data analysis.
The role will be the first point of contact for Payroll and will manage all pay relating processes.
The role will look for opportunities to improve processes and procedures relating to HR systems, payroll and data
The HR Services team support circa 1,000 employees and the role will assist the HR Services Team Leader in driving continuous improvement to ensure process efficiencies and a high standard of service is delivered across the organisation.
- Be the point of contact for Payroll, respond to routine pay enquiries within agreed SLA and ensure deadlines are communicated to wider HR team, Line Managers and employees
- Responsible for the monthly Payroll audit including overtime payments, processing of annual payments such as bonus and service allowance and salary increases by agreed deadlines
- Check Audit & BACS Reports are correct before authorising for payroll to process for each month within agreed deadline.
- Run and complete the absence report, including long term sickness and submit to the Payroll to process
- Ensure accurate data is maintained within all HR information systems by regular audits and cross checks against trackers
- Responsible for updating the time and attendance system and MATs system, to ensure all system align and are up to date
- Responsible for giving HR Services team members guidance and direction on the operation of the HR information systems and ensure team members are informed of any changes/upgrades to the system
- Responsible for various reporting activities including the monthly HR report, headcount report and KPI's, as well as developing ad hoc reporting and management information requests
- Maintain dashboards of HR metrics
- Establish and maintain security and integrity controls over the HR systems
- Liaise, when required, with the IT department to improve how data is shared and processed so that it mirrors the HR data
- Strive for service excellence and work to identify and implement service improvements across all aspects of Payroll delivery, HR systems and reporting processes
- Ensure compliance with data protection and HR standards, policies and procedures
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.