Senior Manager, Learning Design & Delivery -1882
The purpose of this job is to lead the team that designs and delivers the core curriculum for the company. This includes, but is not limited to, ensuring all curriculum is up to date, working with stakeholders across the business to ensure that their learning is supporting business requirements and setting the standards for learning design and delivery across the organisation.
What they need today
- Have strong stakeholder management skills to deliver the evolved Mandatory training approach whilst ensuring a brilliant learning experience and meeting regulatory requirements.
- Be a role model in leadership and passionate about engagement.
- Proven team management skills to successfully lead and develop a team of 35 national delivery trainers.
- Project management skills - represent Learning to agree and develop learning design and delivery solutions.
- Supplier management skills to work with learning providers to deliver the best learning content possible for TSB.
What they need tomorrow
- Lead there ongoing competence approach, ensuring that the scheme is seen as true continuation of their learning pathways.
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure that through the approach they are ensuring the best outcomes for their Partners, Customers and Regulators.
- Develop the company approach to virtual delivery, using the digital channels available.
- Deliver a World Class Welcome event for all new Partners. This includes understanding the whole induction process and ensuring it adds significant value to new Partners.
- Continually review and update the core curriculum to ensure appropriate blended solutions are in place.