My client is a global fast-food chain looking for a Reward Advisor for a 2-3 month FTC to assist in the management of the company's pension scheme and associated benefits programme. As the Reward Advisor you will manage all aspects of the company bonus schemes and be the 1st point of contact for employee regarding all benefits, pensions and bonus queries.
Other key responsibilities for this Reward Advisor role include:
- Acting as secretary to the Pension Trustee
- Liaising with the Scheme Actuary and key Stakeholders
- Produce and deliver the annual pension statements
- Act as the key contact for the employee, the Insurer, HR and Payroll
- Project manage the annual Employee of the Year event
- Manage all aspects of the company bonus scheme, facilitating individual bonus payments and communications answering employee bonus queries
- Assist the Reward Consultant with any other Reward or compensation work
The ideal candidate for this Reward Advisor role will have proven experience of company pension schemes, including government requirement and regulations. You will have strong project management skills, be highly analytical and numerate with strong attention to detail. If you are available on short notice and would like to be considered for this role please apply accordingly.