Ashley Kate HR are partnering with a pioneering Research and Development company based in Pertersfield, Hampshire who have a reputation for excellence and quality. They are seeking a self-motivated Learning and Development Advisor to join their team a permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity for a well-rounded L&D professional who enjoys the challenge of a 360 role where you will be responsible for everything from administration/coordination to designing and delivering training.
- You will be overseeing the development of all learning development activities.
- You will be the first port of contact for all new starters, you will ensure they are enrolled on to the relevant training courses.
- Implement improvements on how training is carried out and recorded.
- Preferably come from a R&D, Pharma or related manufacturing background
- Confident to implement new ideas and be able to follow through your own ideas.
- Experience within training, learning, strong coaching people skills.
- PC literacy knowledge of using SAP or a similar system.
- You must have a disciplined and a creative approach to work.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.