- Ashley Kate HR
- Up to £35000 per annum
- HR Adviser
- South West
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Not for profit / Charity
- Contract type
Ashley Kate HR are currently supporting a fantastic organisation in their recruitment for an HR Advisor on a full time, permanent basis. This generalist HR Advisor role is based out of Westerleigh, Bristol however, UK travel will be required to the company's other sites with overnight stays
The salary on offer is £35,000 including £30,000 base salary and a £5,000 car allowance + bonus
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- a minimum of 4/5 years Generalist HR Advisor experience
- be able to offer support and training to all sites and all levels of staff across the business (regional experience)
- Manage disciplinary processes - need proven experience in this and in TUPE, redundancies etc
- Produce core HR reports for the Board
- L&D - support training and collate training records and certificates
- Recruitment (end to end) - there will be a requirement to travel and stay overnight when required, (advertising, creating JD's, interviewing, on boarding, starters, leavers, employment checks and employee life cycle)
- Administration - experience with contracts etc, need a strong attention to detail
- Have a CIPD level 3 or 5 certificate
If you are looking to join a fantastic organisation where you can really make a difference, please get in touch today.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.