I am working with a leading professional services firm on a Global Mobility Coordinator position. This is a diverse role, providing both operational and strategic support and operating at varying levels of seniority within the firm.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing advice to assignees and business leaders on expatriate policies
- Coordination of inbound and outbound assignments, including conducting orientations
- Becoming a policy expert within the firm and ensuring that processes are understood and followed
- Increasing the awareness of international assignments within the firm through participation at recruitment events
- Developing strong relationships with in-country global mobility coordinators and overseas counterparts to ensure that a professional service is provided
In order to be considered for this opportunity, it is preferable that you have previous experience of working within the field of global/international mobility or expatriate management. You will need to have a good understanding of the assignment lifecycle, including expatriate compensation. Strong interpersonal skills and and awareness and understanding of other cultures is critical.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.