HR Business Partner, 9 months
Your new company
A Distribution styled organisational in the middle of Guildford.
Your new role
- Working closely with Senior HR Business Partner to support aligned business areas
- Delivering the strategic direction, and business requirements of the aligned business areas, driving the HR aspects of the agenda through the leadership teams
- Leading annual HR processes for your area including performance reviews, compensation planning, promotions, objective setting, etc. in conjunction with HR guidelines.
- Working with the business to identify and evaluate organisation design and leads business through re-structure, implementation and change
- Acting as advisor to the business on a wide range of HR related topics
- Facilitating organisational changes according to business needs by taking into consideration relocation, job development opportunities, terminations, headcount and organisational objectives
- Upskilling managers to conduct their own grievance/disciplinary/performance and management processes, become involved in the management of more complex cases.
- Coaching leaders and drive the ongoing development of people capability in the line management population to support direct line management engagement
- Supporting Head of HR and/or Senior HRBP with business area near and long term workforce forecasting and demand planning
What you'll need to succeed
You will have previous experience at HRBP level, will have a strong character and be able to push back on managers with regards to responsibilities and job roles. You will be happy to get involved with HR aspects that may not typically sit with a HRBP remit
What you'll get in return
Up to £185 per day, on site parking, subsidised canteen and the possibility of extension beyond 9 months.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.