A leading financial services firm in the City currently have a an exciting HR Operations Associate position available on a temp to perm basis.
This job sits within the London HR Operations team in the UK. This is a key, client-facing role, delivering quality HR transactional administrative support and advice to all employees and HR. This role is responsible for establishing and maintaining strong relationships with internal clients, providing accurate and timely customer service and resolving HR transactions and administration.
- Respond to and own enquires and transactions from managers, employees, and HRBPs from the business
- Take ownership for the investigation and resolution of complex customer issues and escalations
- Advise line managers on policy and procedure escalating where appropriate to the HRBP or HR Ops Manager
- Administration of the end to end HR employee lifecycle processes including; Offer Management, Pre-employment screening, on-boarding, HR Letters, Data Entry Transactions into Workday and payroll instructions
- Acting as the 'Account Manager' for aligned HR Advisory function
- Data maintenance in relation to all employee information
- Document management processes
- Manage reporting of issues, including the pre-employment screening processes with the vendor and ensuring HR invoices are processed timely and accurately
- Ad hoc HR project support
- Workday experience is essential
- Previous HR Operations experience ideally
- Strong attention to detail
- Confidence liaising with all levels