Head of HR
- Page Group
- £55000 - £60000 per annum + car + bonus
- HR Generalist
- Job Level
- Distribution & Logistics
- Contract type
As Head of HR you will report to the HR Director and lead a small HR team.
This is a varied, Generalist HR role that provides a mix of operational HR and strategy and the opportunity to with significant autonomy.
This role provides the opportunity to join a unique, family-orientated business with very strong values and an open culture. This is an exciting time to join the company and this role offers a superb opportunity for personal growth and development.
As Head of HR you will report tp the HR Director and lead a small HR team. You will play a pivotal role in providing a comprehensive HR service to the Business aligned to the overall business strategy. Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading & developing the people strategy and practices.
- Playing a key role on the senior leadership team.
- Providing generalist advice on all people related activities including legislation, recruitment, retention, performance, recognition & reward, equality & diversity.
- Leading on operational plans and working closely with heads of department and managers in decision-making to ensure best practice.
- Ensuring the Company has processes in place to meet HSE requirements as well as working closely with the HS consultant.
- Leading on HR Change Management initiatives and projects.
The ideal candidate will be CIPD qualified and already operating as an HR Manager or Head of HR leading a small team, with a sound background in operational HR as well as strategic HR experience.
In addition my client is looking for an individual with excellent interpersonal skills, a down-to-earth approach and ideally experience of having worked for different businesses to offer a broad insight/perspective.
IOSH or experience of looking after health & safety is advantageous but not essential.
Up to £60,000 per annum