A London-based local government organisation is looking for a new consultant in HR Strategy and Projects to join their Organisation Development and Workforce Strategy team on a 12 month fixed term contract.
- Lead research, development, planning and delivery of a range of strategic HR Projects across the organisation
- Implement a project management approach to delivery including planning projects, reporting progress, and managing stakeholders
- MCIPD qualified or 5 years’ relevant experience
- Knowledge of Human Resource Management with a thorough understanding of relevant employment legislation and codes of best practice
- Experience delivering HR interventions in a large organisation, leading and managing change and delivering HR related programme management
This is a fantastic opportunity for a strategic HR professional to join an exciting organisation and drive the development of their HR strategy.
If you are interested in this opportunity and feel you are a good fit for the role, please apply online today.