Fundraising Training Manager
- Page Group
- £28000 - £32000 per annum + bonus and travel
- Learning & Development, Training & Development, Training Manager
- Job Level
- Not for profit / Charity
- Contract type
A training manager role to deliver core and adhoc training to fundraising teams in and around London as well as the South of England.
A face to face charity fundraising service company which is relatively new to the market but has already seen rapid growth and development. Innovative and creative in their methods and a strong team spirit.
The Fundraising Training Manager will:
- build strong relationships with team leaders and managers to establish opportunities for training and development
- deliver a variety of training on both core modules such as compliance, as well as development training on soft skills
- produce reports on training delivered and show how improvements have been made
- facilitate visits from charity partners to audit policy and process being followed
The Fundraising Training Manager should be:
- consultative in your approach to building relationships
- confident and engaging and able to stand up and train classrooms of sales people and fundraisers
- reactive to solving problems as well as becoming increasingly proactive in spotting potential problems before they arise
Having a sales/retail/hospitality background could be beneficial.
The Fundraising Training Manager will receive a salary between £28,000 and £30,000 as well as a probable annual bonus of circa £2,000 and travel expenses.