Talent Resourcing Advisor (12-month FTC)
- Career Legal
- £40k - 45k per year + benefits
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Contract type
A prestigious, forward-thinking international law firm is seeking a Talent Resourcing Advisor on a 12-month fixed term contract basis, to look after all business services recruitment across the London office.
The Talent Resourcing Advisor will support the Resourcing team by managing the full end-to-end recruitment cycle, across all level of positions, adopting an advisory approach when dealing with key stakeholders.
The key duties will include:
- Understanding the allocation of headcount to identify recruitment needs, establishing the business case to ensure cost effectiveness and managing the authorisation process with key stakeholders
- Working with recruiting partners and managers to prepare job descriptions, agree upon selection processes, place adverts and recommend relevant agencies as required
- Managing PSL and non-PSL agency relationships, briefing agencies and ensuring best practices are followed
- Filtering applications, interviewing candidates and conducting assessments as appropriate
- Working closely with the Diversity Group to manage diversity and sociable mobility initiatives
- Developing a cohesive direct recruitment strategy and establishing direct sourcing channels
The Talent Resourcing Advisor must have sound knowledge of the legal or professional services recruitment market, excellent administrative skills and ideally some HR experience. You will be client focused, with a consultative approach to recruitment solutions, adapting these according to the role and business needs. Previous experience using job boards and an applicant tracking system is essential as is the ability to source, screen and interview applicants. Your adaptable communication skills will allow you to approach a wide range of stakeholders, including line managers and agencies.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you