A newly created position for a Head of HR in the Wakefield area to manage and develop a small HR department that will be built from scratch!
The business is a new venture within the industrial sector and will require a proactive Head of HR to develop operational and strategic behaviours across the business. The Head Office will be based near Wakefield however the main operations for the business will be based further South and so some travel will be necessary within the role.
This role as Head of HR has the full end to end responsibility for HR and will be about building the HR reputation and function from scratch both operationally and strategically. This is a great opportunity to create a fresh approach and develop a new culture of both inclusiveness and accountability to enable this new business venture to move forward and grow.
The successful Head of HR will:
- have worked in a blue collar environment previously - ESSENTIAL
- previously have worked in a similar position, influencing and upskilling a variety of line managers - ESSENTIAL
- have managed a significant management budget - ESSENTIAL
- be a strong written and verbal communicator - ESSENTIAL
- hold a full driving licence - ESSENTIAL
- be CIPD qualified or equivalent - DESIRABLE
This is a permanent position based near Wakefield with easy access from the major motorway networks, paying up to £55,000 plus benefits.