The successful candidate will work in partnership with senior leaders as an integral part of their leadership team to develop and implement appropriate people strategies and organisational structures and to achieve key organisational objectives.
Our client is a leading Charity based in London
The key accountabilities are to:
* Play a pivotal role in development and implementation of organisational strategy through key people and culture projects, working in partnership across the HR team to diagnose, analyse and develop solutions.
* Act as trusted advisor to senior leaders, coaching them to lead change effectively and enable the business to achieve efficient and effective structures.
* Drive influence, providing advice and support to the cultural and people aspects of organisational change, structure, people process and business improvement initiatives, to improve organisational effectiveness and efficiency
* Take a lead role in recruiting to the Senior Leadership team, in conjunction with the Recruitment team.
* Drive organisational performance improvement thought people-related MI analysis
* Business partner the Senior Leadership team, providing operational HR support as required with escalated issues
* Be an integral member of the HR Senior Leadership Team
Michael Page are looking for an HR Business Partner with the following qualities:
* Significant experience of working as a strategic HRBP within a large and complex organisation, with a proven track record of influencing senior stakeholders.
* Experience of developing and implementing strategic people initiatives, translating strategic thinking into operational actions
* A wide spectrum of HR generalist skills and experience, including organisation design, change management, restructures, talent & succession planning, senior-level recruitment, workforce planning, engagement, performance management, and MI analysis
* A strong collaborative approach, with a strong team ethos
* Excellent relationship building skills, with the ability to work with multiple senior stakeholders
* Strong delivery mentality and able to work autonomously
* A high degree of motivation and resilience in high pressure situations
* Proven ability to lead by example as a senior member of a large and busy team
6 Month Contract, salary £50-55,000 + excellent benefits depending on experience