- Career Legal
- £24k - 27k per year + b
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Contract type
A leading international boutique law firm are looking to hire a graduate Recruitment Administrator to join their London based team.
The Recruitment Administrator will provide administrative support to the team, proactively managing the candidate management system and assisting with recruitment and HR projects.
The key duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the review of applications, scheduling interviews and supporting the candidates throughout the recruitment process.
- Arranging assessment days, booking venues, printing relevant materials and taking notes as required.
- Managing the recruitment inbox, ensuring queries are responded to in a timely manner.
- Organising and attending law fairs, coordinating attendance lists and booking travel as necessary.
- Providing administrative support throughout the organisation of work experience and Easter and Summer vacation schemes.
- Liaising with both internal and external stakeholders to either provide support or respond to queries.
To be successful in the role, the Recruitment Administrator will have strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail. You will have the ability to work effectively as part of a team or autonomously, and be eager to develop a career in recruitment and/or HR.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you