As a specialist in HR Transformation; you have the opportunity to join this leading global consultancy's Human Capital Function.
You will work across a range of programmes to drive commercial success for a portfolio of financial services clients (circa 90% of the leading financial services institutions in the UK). Including:
- HR transformation
- Organisational Design and Development
Sitting within a People and Change practice, the team focuses on transforming the performance of client organisations by changing the way people are led, managed and developed. Partnering with senior leadership teams, you'll work across these workstreams through entire cycle of organisation transformation translating the organisations strategic goals into effective operating models.
Experience You'll Have
- A broad experience across the entire people agenda.
- Specialist knowledge of OD and the change management needed to conduct HR transformations within complex business environments.
- Demonstrable experience working in a client facing, fee earning role managing multi-disciplinary project teams across complex change programmes.
- You'll have worked with corporate and large, multinational corporate client groups
- As a skilled relationship builder, you'll establish and develop positive relationships both internally with colleagues as well as with your external networks and clients.
This is a great opportunity to take your consulting experience to the next level and really get yourself on the radar within this growing people and change practice.
There will be travel required depending on various engagements and clients therefore a UK/EU passport will be needed.
Apply today for a confidential conversation.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.