- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £50000 - £60000 per annum
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
Our client - a global trading firm based in the City, London, are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to join their team in a busy, demanding and varied role covering a client group across EMEA.
The culture is very fast paced and issues that arise can be tricky, you'll need to be robust, resilient and see the value in joining the firm during a time of positive growth and change, however have the patience to support the business in a practical sense.
The role will be broad and through building very strong relationships with your stakeholders you'd support on talent, employee relations, HR analytics and reward. You'll need to be strong and leading on projects and implementation, managing processes such as the comp cycle, performance management, succession planning.
Candidates suitable for this opportunity will:
- Have prior experience as an HRBP within a fast paced corporate environement and have managed relationships with senior stakeholders
- Have experience leading on ER cases end to end including disciplinaries, grievances
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Have an understanding of financial services regulations