The Emerging Talents Manager develops, leads and manages all cluster Talent Programmes that could explore different routes to market.
A leading, global FMGG brand based in West London.
- Understand and rolls out Group sourcing and Talent strategies
- Build Sustainable talent channel strategy (talent pipeline) to support Business strategy. Identifying future talent schemes as required.
- Creates clear governance and guidelines around new channels securing appropriate resources and investments
- Work along the PR team to build Employer Branding Strategy for each one of the channels
- Integrate best practices and trends to bring leading edge expertise to the Cluster and Danone
- Implement Digital strategies: leverage and promote use of digital tools/resources, community management
Consumers, Customers & Stakeholders:
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders in the Business and within HR to understand their needs and challenge/influence decision making
- Juggles different priorities/stakeholders across cluster BU's ensuring fairness between CBUs
- Build strong relationships with external partners including industry partners, key influencers in government and education
- Builds strong relationships with other Danone HR teams (e.g Regional Talent teams)
- Represent Danone brand image and attractiveness, both internally and externally.
People & Teams:
- Demonstrate empathy and respect for people. Develop authentic relationships, through generous listening & straight talk
- Adopt and foster a collaborative mind-set with CBU Teams, use process improvement strategies to increase collaboration effectiveness among different teams
- Manage Graduate and Placement co-ordinator
- The willingness to grow and develop
- High energy and great personal drive
- Strong personal impact
- Comfortable to be hands-on in the graduate recruitment space - experience with candidate screening and graduate selection
- Passion for early careers development
- Is digitally savvy / possesses digital know-how
- Possesses proven experience in the graduate recruitment market
- Able to establish effective and trusted relationships / partnerships
- Has good communication skills and has a pragmatic and creative approach to problem-solving
- Strong commercial acumen and influencing skills
- Great Project Management Skills
£60,000 - £75,000 plus benefits