Interim HR Manager
- Page Group
- £37000 - £40000 per annum
- HR Manager
- Job Level
- Engineering / Manufacturing
- Contract type
A 2-3 month interim assignment for an experienced SME HR Manager to lead and drive projects in engagement for a growing local business.
We are currently working with a fast-paced industrial business who are currently undergoing a period of significant growth and transformation. They are a people-oriented brand with an emphasis on building and driving employee engagement initiatives across the business.
This will be a full generalist role overseeing everything from systems and administration through to large scale projects to establish a commercial HR function. Day-to-day duties will include recruitment, employee relations, grievance and disciplinaries, absence management, performance improvement and partnering with line managers. In addition, you will be responsible for driving engagement projects including reviewing organisational values, appraisal systems, inductions, training and management development. This is a very hands-on role and would be well suited to an operational SME HR Manager.
- You will have experience building and developing the HR Function within an SME.
- You will have a strong generalist operational background including recruitment, training and employee relations
- Experience in FMCG, Engineering, Manufacturing or Logistics is ideal
- CIPD Level 5 qualification is highly desirable
- You must be immediately available
- £37-40k FTE
- Immediate start
- 2-3 months minimum assignment
- Opportunity to make a real difference