Recruitment Manager (4 month fixed term contract)
A leading global law firm is currently looking for a Recruitment Manager to come on board ASAP for a short term contract. The role will involve taking a lead on recruiting senior roles within the firm, managing a small team of recruiters and delivering on a number of strategic recruitment projects whilst maintaining a focus on continuous improvement.
The role responsibilities will include:
- Day to day responsibility for senior business services and fee-earner roles and interviewing candidates as and when required
- Focusing on the firms direct hiring strategy and ensuring the team effectively utilise methods such as LinkedIn, Job Boards and the referral scheme
- Working closely with line managers and key stakeholders to ensure they're kept informed about the status of live vacancies and external market conditions
- Managing the relationship with external agencies and potential candidates to ensure the Firm's reputation in the market
- Conducting reviews of processes and procedure to ensure best practice and working closely with the recruitment coordinator to produce accurate and timely reporting & MI
The successful candidate must have a strong recruitment background from the legal sector or wider professional services. The role requires someone who has previous team management experience, the ability the conduct direct recruitment campaigns and prior experience of overseeing the delivery of recruitment projects. You must be able to operate in a fast pace environment and have a strong service delivery focus to be considered for this role. Experience of proactively headhunting candidates would be advantageous and you must be available to start a new role in the next few weeks.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a truly global law firm with a high performing and collaborative culture.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.