Innovative Talent Partner - Fin-Tech
- Annapurna HR Ltd
- City of London, London
- £60000 - £72000 per annum + car + bonus
- Organisational Development, Talent Management
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Information Technology
- Contract type
INNOVATIVE TALENT PARTNERAnnapurna HR are currently working with a global fin-tech business to find a Lead Talent Partner to join their team in a newly created role.
This will be a leading role, whereby you will be helping the top talent to move globally within the business and create career paths for all employees.
They are looking for someone innovative, who will push boundaries with confidence across the organisation.
Key requirements of the role:
- In depth knowledge and implementation of succession planning and creating and managing career frameworks
- Evidential knowledge of wider talent management and demonstrable achievements in the Talent space, which have pushed boundaries
- Ability to utilise Talent data to analyse the future talent pipeline
- Global experience of working across different countries
This is a truly global opportunity to push your creativity and innovative skills in the Talent arena and to grow your role and team, as you continure to grow.
For more information, please contact Terri Wickett on 0203 031 2468 / email your CV and cover note to email@example.com