My client is a global accountancy and advisory organisation based in the city. They are looking for a Reward Manager who will report in to the HR Associate Director to provide Reward advice and guidance and to act as a point of contact to colleagues and managers across the organisation. You will be required to lead and take ownership of Reward and HR projects, such as pay changes and employee benefits reviews in addition to working closely with the wider HR team in the development and delivery of the HR strategy and remuneration schemes.
As the Reward Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Contribution to the continuous improvement and management of policies and procedures
- Oversight of the payroll submission including running reports and calculating statutory payments and annual leave
- Collaboration in the salary benchmarking alongside the Management Board in order to best attract and retain talent
- Maintain market data, participating in benefits surveys
- Provide year-end figures to Finance, ensuring accuracy at all times
- A supportive role in the management of the Gender Pay Gap reporting process
- Assist in employee Benefit eligibility, enrolment and all related queries
- Manage third-party supplier relationships in relation to Reward initiatives
- Prepare analyses and reports of Reward trends and costs, making recommendations in alignment with the organisations' strategy
- Lead monthly bonus reports
- Manage all Benefit renewals, negotiating costs where necessary
- Support the HR team on Reward policies and practices
The ideal candidate for this Reward Manager role will have proven experience working at Manager level within Reward with a good working knowledge of salary reviews and bonus processes, including salary sacrifice schemes. An understanding of tax implications and legal compliance requirements of Reward would be advantageous and advanced analytical skills and attention to detail are a must. You will have strong communication skills, credibility and an ability to build relationships across all levels of business especially senior management.
To be considered for this role be apply accordingly.