This is a great opportunity to shape a new HR division within a growing manufacturing business, just East of Leeds.
The client is a leading manufacturer or a unique product and has experienced significant growth recently therefore needing to develop a HR function from its Head Office on the outskirts of East Leeds.
As the HR Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of operational and strategic HR that will contribute to the continued growth and success of this business. There will be one direct report in the role who you will be expected to develop and help grow along with the requirements of the business.
The successful HR Manager will:
- have worked in a manufacturing or FMCG business recently - ESSENTIAL
- be a strong written and verbal communicator - ESSENTIAL
- have strong stakeholder management and not shy away from difficult conversations - ESSENTIAL
- enjoy people management and have the skills to develop others - ESSENTIAL
- have good IT skills - ESSENTIAL
- hold the CIPD or equivalent qualification - DESIRABLE
This is a permanent opportunity based in East Leeds paying up to £50,000 + benefits