- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £28000 - £30000 per annum + excellent benefits
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
A global Financial Services business based in the City are looking for a dynamic, HR and Recruitment Coordinator to join their forward thinking HR team. They are looking for candidates that have proven experienced at HR administration level, preferably within Financial Services but corporate background will also be considered. Candidates need to have experience of supporting the full employee lifecycle.
This will be a rewarding and challenging role in which the successful candidate will see themselves working in a fast paced environment where flexibility and adaptability are key as well as professionalism and high levels of attention to detail.
- End to end recruitment process - screening CVs; liaising with agencies and hiring managers; arranging interviews; booking rooms; greeting visitors; providing feedback.
- Assisting with organising the quarterly induction event
- Draft and process all new joiner paperwork and oversee new joiner screening process, including FCA registration requirements
- Processing leavers, employee changes and maternity/paternity requests
- Tracking and managing probation process
- Liaising with payroll on a regular basis - keeping them up to date on leavers, joiners and changes to employment terms
- Responding to HR queries from employees and line managers
- Report generation - headcount, sickness, holidays etc.
- HR system work - inputting new starters; ensuring system is updated at all times; first point of contact for all system queries
- Complex diary management; booking travel; greeting visitors; general administration duties
- Assisting in the annual compensation review process e.g. data cleansing, managing complex spreadsheets, running mail merge and producing letters
- Assisting where required with learning and development activities
- Ad-hoc project work and general assistance for the HR team.
- Demonstrate an understanding of and compliance with regulatory framework relevant to the role, whilst practising effective risk management taking account of outcomes for clients.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Private Sector / Corporate experience (ideally Financial Services)
- Previous experience in arranging complex meeting/interviews schedules
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong prioritisation and organisation skills
- Ability to juggle competing priorities and multi-task
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent MS Office skills including Word, Outlook & Excel