Organisation Design Consultant
- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £400 - £500 per day
- Organisational Development
- Job Level
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
A leading Investment Bank are currently looking to hire an Organisational Design Consultant an interim basis or permanent.
This specialist organisation design consultancy role will work autonomously with the business to help to define and implement optimum structures, support allocation of resources across boundaries, improve efficiency and increase productivity. This position has been created to help to implement elements of Vision 2020.
The role holder will work autonomously with business areas to:
1. Identify opportunities for organisational design changes to improve efficiency and productivity
2. Conduct interviews, deliver workshops and analyse organisation documents and data in the early phases to help develop a clear understanding of the as is structure, roles and responsibilities.
3. Develop options and recommendations for new structures, help leadership teams to make decisions
4. Assist in the development of organisation design communication and engagement strategies and take a lead role in managing their delivery 5%
5. Plan the change effort and steer and support managers through the change process
6. Evaluation of effectiveness of changes
The ideal candidate will either have a consultancy background or hold significant organisational design experience having worked in-house. In-depth knowledge and experience of organisational design principles. Strong consulting and stakeholder management skills. Strong analytical skills and willing to and a track record or working autonomously.