Learning & Development Assistant
- Career Legal
- £27k - 30k per year + benefits
- Learning & Development
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Contract type
A leading, international law firm with stunning offices in central London, is looking for a Learning & Development Assistant on a permanent basis.
The L&D Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative support to the greater L&D team to ensure the efficient delivery of development, technical and external programmes to all staff across the firm.
The key duties will include:
- Organising and scheduling the firm’s training and development programmes, including coordinating logistics and liaising with training providers
- Monitoring attendance and compliance on the firm’s Learning Management System (LMS), producing reports as required
- Advertising and promoting training courses, using various media including the firm’s intranet
- Assisting with the Training Needs Analysis process
- Researching content for workshops and preparing training and marketing materials as necessary
The L&D Assistant will suit a team player, willing to go above and beyond to support the L&D and HR teams. Ideally you will have previous experience in coordinating training programmes, with an understanding of the training cycle within a professional service environment. You must have excellent attention to detail and remain flexible in your approach to service delivery. Your strong project management and organisational skills will ensure you are able to work to tight deadlines. In return, you will be provided with opportunities to develop your skills within an integral department of a firm who is committed to creating an inclusive and inspirational culture.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you