- PSD Group
- £50,000 - £52,000
- P/16421990/HR Manager/2119970/C16/LHUM/
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
We are working with an International Bank who are based in the City of London to recruit a permanent HR Manager. Reporting into the COO, this role will support a client group of approximately 160 employees.
With responsibility for the day to day HR operations as well as the development and delivery of HR policies and procedures, the successful candidate will have a generalist background with experience gained from within another small to medium sized Bank.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing all day to day recruitment activity
- Taking responsibility for all employee relations cases, including grievances and disciplinaries
- Taking responsibility for the L&D activities including management development
- Managing a number of HR Projects, including development of a recruitment PSL, reviewing benefits, and supporting the growth and development of the organisation.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced HR Manager who is comfortable at working at both operational and strategic level. You will be able to operate across all levels of the organisation and be a strong relationship builder.
For further details, please contact: Chikere Igbokwe – Chikere.firstname.lastname@example.org 020 7970 9631