Senior Assessment Consultant - Online Solutions
- London & Birmingham
- HR Consultant, HR Operations
- West Midlands, UK & Eire, London
- Job Level
- Contract type
Capp is an online recruitment and talent technology business. Our clients include large pharmaceutical, technology, financial, professional services and retail organisations. We are the UK’s leading provider of strengths-based products and solutions. We are a global provider of end-to-end recruitment and talent solutions, covering activities such as upfront success analysis, recruitment process design and build, and the provision of a range of talent assessment products. We are a scale-up business of 80 people with strong plans for growth, building on a ten-year history of 30%+ year-on-year growth.
In pursuit of our vision of Matching the world to their perfect job, we are looking for Senior Assessment Consultants to lead on the delivery of online client solutions at Capp.
As a Senior Assessment Consultant, you would be responsible for:
- Implementing our world class Success Analysis methodology to fully understand your clients’ requirements, getting under the skin of what makes someone a truly exceptional performer.
- Working closely with colleagues across different functions of the business, including engineers, graphic designers and project coordinators, to scope, design, implement and evaluate innovative online assessments.
- Leading the delivery of global assessment content, integrating best practice advice with the latest innovations in assessment to ensure solutions are both robust and cutting-edge.
- Engaging with data and identifying patterns or trends to provide clients with relevant insights into their recruitment process or talent pool; becoming a trusted advisor by providing data-led recommendations and advocating for incremental improvements.
As a Senior Assessment Consultant, you would bring:
- Masters’ degree in Occupational, Organisational or Business Psychology, or equivalent assessment and selection experience
- Analytical mindset: you enjoy the analytic rigour needed to fully understand something, you have a thorough appreciation of different analytical approaches and the ability to identify and interpret trends in the data
- Experience managing assessment design: you are confident leading on the design of new online assessment solutions, with knowledge and experience of scoping, designing and validating solutions, as well as the flexibility to recommend alternative approaches, as and when they are relevant to new assessment types
- Experience managing client projects: you love to translate client requirements to tangible solutions, balancing best practice recommendations with client pragmatism
- Passion for technology: you have a genuine focus on maximising the opportunities at the interface of technology and psychology, and can work closely with technology teams to deliver effective online solutions
- Adaptability: you love to operate in a fast-paced environment and naturally navigate ambiguity
- Communication skills: you enjoy communicating your ideas and producing well written pieces of work
- Focus on quality: you take real pride in your work and always produce work to the highest quality standard, with responsibility for signing off others’ work and taking overall accountability for the quality of solutions
To apply for this position, click on the apply button.
Deadline for applications is 2nd March 2018