HR Director Wetstock & SBU Global BP
- Dover Fueling Solutions
- EMEA Skelmersdale UK
- HR Business Partner, HR Director
- Lancashire, North West, UK & Eire
- Job Level
- Director / Head / VP
- Contract type
The HR Director Wetstock & SBU Global BP will perform a dual role. As the HR leader for the Wetstock business, this professional will deliver the strategic execution of HR goals within the BU in line with global and regional direction, manage Business Support Services and L&D.
As the SBU Global Business Partner, will collaborate at the executive level, work with the regional HR Operations leaders, subject matter experts, talent management, employee relations & talent acquisition collaborate across boundaries and geographies and work with colleagues across the business and across the broad HR team.
This professional will report directly to the SR HR Director EMEA in the capacity of Wetstock HR Leader and dotted line to the Vice President of Human Resources in the capacity of SBU Global HR Business Partner.
As Wetstock HR leader:
- Lead the implementation of GSDP process, Performance Management and Succession planning;
- Ensure Induction and On-boarding practices to all new hires;
- Manage Retention, Progression Strategy and Employee Engagement;
- Manage and support the Learning & Development function;
- Lead talent acquisition process and ensure best fit for the position and pipeline developing;
- Lead monthly payroll process and own annual Wetstock HR budget, participating directly in the yearly AOP process;
- Ensure execution of action plans to impact Engagement;
- Manage retention.
As SBU Global HR Business Partner:
- Partner and consult with their respective business leaders in the areas of organization design & capability, change management and facilitating leadership development;
- Diagnosis and aligns people strategy with the functional/ business strategy. Partners with the SME’s to design solutions and executes in collaboration with the HR operations team;
- Primarily responsible to drive internal talent movement & promotions for manager and above roles
- Responsible for global workforce planning in collaborating with the business, talent acquisition function and HR operations.
- Leads key global projects in the context of organization capability and development, will be accountable for the end to end results
- Responsible for identifying key trends and alerts the business and the HR operations.
Educated to degree level or equivalent experience.
Master’s Degree in Business or Human Resources Management or a related field preferred.
Strong knowledge of employment law and the ability to apply these to a variety of situations using a pragmatic and common-sense approach.
- 7-10 years of progressively more responsible positions in human resources, in a similar industry (technology)
- Experience supervising and managing a professional staff.
- Experience as a trusted resource as a member of a senior level executive team.
- Experience in multiple locations and globally is a plus for the HR director job candidates.
- Availability to travel internationally 30% of the time
- Strong effective communicator in writing, business presentations and interpersonal communication.
- Highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills.
- Experience directing the efforts of a team of diverse human resources professionals.
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches,
- Ability to lead in an environment of constant change.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience in organization development and change management.
If you are interested in this role, please click the apply button and send your CV to Mike North, quoting the job reference in the subject line.
The information contained within this job description overview is not intended to be all-inclusive. Nothing in this job description restricts management or the company’s ability to assign or reassign duties and/or responsibilities to or from this role at any time. This document is subject to change with or without notice.
Dover Fueling Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, gender, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, provincial or local law. Dover Fueling Solutions conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.
Fairbanks is a Dover company and is a leading provider of global wetstock solutions.