HR Officer - 1 year FTC with potential to extend
Climate-KIC’s HR function sits within the Operations division and works to deliver the skilled, flexible and motivated workforce our organisation needs in order to realise its mission. We strive to enhance capability and capacity across the business, and to drive and champion positive, value-adding change. We support company operations in 11 European nations, and the scope of our function has broadened following a period of significant growth.
As HR Officer you will be the first point of contact for HR queries and requests within Climate-KIC. Working with the Head of HR, HR Manager and other HR Officer you will provide an effective HR support service across our organisation of 180 colleagues. In particular, you will manage the contract preparation for employees, reviewers and consultants across all jurisdictions. You will be first point of contact for all employment relation queries and will escalate to the HR Manager and Head of HR as needed. You will also play an instrumental role in supporting key organisational development projects including providing the HR Manager with support on the learning and development programme.
This role is a unique opportunity for an ambitious and talented HR professional to gain broad experience in a dynamic, pan-European organisation addressing one of the most important and pressing problems of our time. You will connect with a wide range of fascinating, talented and driven professionals in a multi-disciplinary, action-oriented environment. This is an exciting, promising and crucial time to be part of the fight against climate change.
- Deliver a fast and effective HR support service to the Head of HR, HR Manager and wider business, ensuring operational excellence across all aspects of your work
- Manage the administration of employment contracts and consultancy agreements across all Climate-KIC jurisdictions, ensuring compliance, risk mitigation and cost-effectiveness
- Advise colleagues and managers on existing company policies and assist with the development and implementation of new polices
- Provide first line support for employment relations matters, escalating where necessary
- Support with the learning and development activities: liaising with suppliers, coordinating training sessions, managing attendance, occasional facilitation, gathering and evaluating feedback
- Support the HR team with a range of planned projects and initiatives including leadership and culture development, talent management programme, onboarding, mobility programme, set up of new Central and Eastern Europe Geography
- Maintain up-to-date, accurate and accessible HR records
- Any other reasonable tasks as requested