HR Business Manager
- Alexander Mann Solutions
- £65,000 per annum + benefits
- HR Business Partner, HR Consultant, HR Generalist, HR Manager
- Job Level
- Contract type
What this job is really like:
This is a newly created role that will provide critical support to the Group HRD during a time of organisational transformation. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to gain significant exposure to a wide range of HR activities and manage a number of key projects as part of delivering HR Transformation.
You will have the opportunity to regularly engage with Leaders on matters of strategic importance, requiring a high level of credibility and strong influencing skills.
This role provides an excellent platform for development and the opportunity to work in a role that is pivotal in delivering key business objectives.
You will have experience working at a similar level in a large matrix organisation.
Jobholders are typically responsible for:
• Project Management of the HR Transformation plan, ensuring delivery to deadlines and budget, influencing stakeholders and communicating effectively to the Group HRD on progress
• Coordination and reporting on project progress against performance objectives – including quarterly HR business review sessions
• Facilitating effective business relationships between the Group HRD, HR Executive team and senior leaders
• Creating, developing and producing business cases, detailed presentations and developing papers for Exec Committees.
• Ad hoc responsibilities including: HR projects, coordinating communication messages from Group HRD and coordination of HR team events.
This job will typically be measured with the following KPI’s:
• Positive feedback from Group HRD & HR ET
• Smooth running of the key business processes
• Delivery of projects on time and to budget
• Delivery of quality, timely and commercially appropriate analysis and recommendations
• Expert level experience in creating comprehensive business cases and a track record of creating professional, engaging presentations designed to effectively communicate complex ideas and processes.
• Previous experience in a matrix environment – direct people management experience not a requirement
• Successful project management experience
• Experience working within a HR function essential
• Familiar with reporting and highly numerate
• Expert Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Strong influencing skills