- Mad World Wellbeing Event
- 09 Oct 2018
We live in a “mad world”, where changes in the workplace are happening faster than ever before.
Ambitions have never been greater but with stress running high, energy levels low and a potential mental health crisis looming, there’s a growing sense of urgency about mental health pervading the business world. Yet despite the best intentions and raised awareness, many organisations lack coherent, practical strategies that will create a real impact.
Responding to this need, Mad World is bringing all the best minds together to move beyond the “why” to the “how” and get down to purposeful business.
Topics to be addressed include:
- Understanding the next generation of leaders
- Mental health in the workplace: a 2020 vision of the future
- Millennials: linking attraction, retention, wellbeing and mental health
- Creating an inclusive work culture and environment that enables employees to thrive
- Getting boardroom buy-in: building the business case for mental health and wellbeing
- The elephant in the room: changing the way we manage performance
- Employee Assistance Programmes: fit for the future
- Mental health: the opportunity
- Using digital innovation to manage the stresses of the fast changing workplace
Alongside the conference is our exhibition, which will allow conference attendees and additional visitors to experience the latest solutions needed to implement lasting mental health strategies in the workplace.
To view the full event details and to register, please visit us at www.madworldforum.com
If you would like to find out more about this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org