- Intl Leadership and Business Conference: How Purpose and compassion unlock positive impact
- Grand Connaught Rooms, London, UK
- 09 May 2018
An international line up of speakers, all experts in their fields, will discuss how to harness the powers of purpose and compassion to build robust corporate cultures of success which can contribute to a flourishing society.
We will discuss the latest research and identify tools and language you can adopt to enable thriving organizations, creating greater productivity, high performance cultures, creative solutions, and sustainable futures.
- David Blood, served as CEO of Goldman Sachs Asset Management and Co-Founder of Generation Investment Management
- Bruce Daisley, Vice President, Twitter
- Simon Fanshawe OBE, Co-founder and partner of Diversity by Design
- Professor Paul Gilbert OBE, Founder of Compassion Focused Therapy, Professor of Clinical Psychology
- Timothy Henry, Co-founder Conscious Capitalism Inc
- Rasmus Hougaard, Founder of Potential Project and author of the The Mind of the Leader & Louise Chester, Founder of Mindfulness at Work
- Professor Lord Layard, Professor of Economics at LSE and Co-founder of Action for Happiness
- & many more
TICKET PRICES: Discounted concessionary tickets at £155 for you! Over 20% off standard ticket.
For any query email us at email@example.com