- Pride and Prejudice 2018
- Hong Kong | London | New York
- 24 May 2018
We are living in unpredictable times.
Progress in countries traditionally leading the charge on LGBT equality and inclusion can no longer be taken for granted. The basic human rights of LGBT individuals in many countries are, at best, not recognised and, at worst, legally non-existent.
TALK IS CHEAP – IT’S TIME TO ACT
Join us at Pride and Prejudice on May 24th 2018 to draw lessons from the experiences of individuals, businesses and governments across the world and translate them into recommendations.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Nick Clegg, former deputy prime minister, United Kingdom
- Sir Roger Carr, chairman, BAE Systems
- Bruce Daisley, vice-president, EMEA, Twitter
- Jayne Anne Gadhia, chief executive officer, Virgin Money
- Gina Miller, transparency and ethics activist
- Ana Helena Chacón Echeverría, vice-president, Costa Rica
- Kenji Yoshino, chief Justice Earl Warren Professor, Constitutional Law, NYU
- William Barber, pastor, Greenleaf Christian Church
Save 20% with code CHANGE/DC.
>> Register Now
For any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.