People analytics is a growing agenda for organisations, particularly given the rise of workplace technology that is now able to track employee behaviours and provide insights into performance, productivity and wellbeing.
But how can you create a culture that is focused on analytics and ensure you are using people data to tackle significant challenges your organisation is facing?
In partnership with the CIPD, Workday surveyed more than 3,000 business professionals across the globe to understand how people analytics is being used. Some 65% of respondents who work in an organisation with a strong people analytics culture said their business performance is strong compared to competitors.
Download this exclusive whitepaper to see the full results, and to find out:
- How different professions are using people data
- The various types of people data that are being used
- How people analytics adds value to organisations
- What the future holds for people data
- The key opportunities you can capitalise on when it comes to analytics