Here’s what you can expect to find in the latest edition of Changeboard’s Middle East magazine.
- HR director interview: Dr Ghalib Al Hosni, VP of HR at Omantel discusses how engagement is key to growing his brand.
- Start-up leadership lessons from Bayt.com co-founder and CEO Rabea Ataya
- Why HR leaders need to embrace change and act fast to deliver proactive people solutions, by BP’s group HR director, Helmut Schuster
- Future talent: Leaders from ten 10 companies across the GCC share their predictions for the future of talent in the region
- How is DP World redesigning its talent strategy? Alexander Mann Solutions’ Chance Wilson discusses new initiatives with DP World’s senior vice president of human capital Robin Windley.
- How can you lead your team through a period of change? Imperial Tobacco’s Sherif Elogeiry gives candid advice on managing change effectively
- Five ways you can build your confidence as a leader and assert your authority
- Learn how to switch off from work and make sure you recharge your batteries with our tips from author Neil Shah
- Get healthy with our in-depth look at Dubai’s best fitness clubs, healthy restaurants and detox plans
Download it free on iPad
Read on desktop
Just click on the button below to read Changeboard Middle East on your desktop.